Sam Sparro, the Australian musician whose electro-funk hit single “Black & Gold” made waves back in 2008, visited Philadelphia for the first time April 23 to perform at World Cafe Live in front of a small but enthusiastic crowd. Sparro rocked an ivory coat, retro wayfarers and his finely groomed mustache during the performance, which […]
Tag Archives | house music
“I awaited as the clock turned 12, watching every second go by, just to ensure I bought my Dayglow ticket,” my roommate said two months ago. I thought she was crazy, only to find out that a majority of Drexel students feel the exact same way. Curious about the hype Dayglow created, I decided to […]
Drexel University’s Pi Kappa Phi fraternity is hosting a show headlining Swedish disc jockey Alesso Saturday, Feb. 18 at 8 p.m. in the Armory. Tickets are $35 and open to the public. Attendees must be 18 years or older. DJ Alesso, the DJ to look out for in 2012, was discovered by Swedish house music […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...