Sam Sparro, the Australian musician whose electro-funk hit single “Black & Gold” made waves back in 2008, visited Philadelphia for the first time April 23 to perform at World Cafe Live in front of a small but enthusiastic crowd. Sparro rocked an ivory coat, retro wayfarers and his finely groomed mustache during the performance, which [...]
Tag Archives | house music
“I awaited as the clock turned 12, watching every second go by, just to ensure I bought my Dayglow ticket,” my roommate said two months ago. I thought she was crazy, only to find out that a majority of Drexel students feel the exact same way. Curious about the hype Dayglow created, I decided to [...]
Drexel University’s Pi Kappa Phi fraternity is hosting a show headlining Swedish disc jockey Alesso Saturday, Feb. 18 at 8 p.m. in the Armory. Tickets are $35 and open to the public. Attendees must be 18 years or older. DJ Alesso, the DJ to look out for in 2012, was discovered by Swedish house music [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...
- perth electrical: Thanks for helpful suggestion. My PS3 is one of my...
- Bridget Gawinowicz: I think what you're missing is that allies AL...
- L. McGill: Perfectly said by someone who has probably not had...