Drexel University’s Bossone Research Center transformed into a hub where students, ranging from elementary school students to doctoral students, convened April 22 to present and look at robots that can move plastic rings, shoot basketballs, dance and perform music. The second annual Philadelphia Robotics Expo was organized by Central High School’s RoboLancers club and sponsored […]
Tag Archives | Hubo
The Expressive and Creative Interaction Technologies Center is a work area and showcase bringing together art and science to promote exploration and innovation. The Center is located on the first floor of University City’s Science Center at 3401 Market St. and opened Nov. 28. Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter and University President John A. Fry both […]
Drexel’s annual Engineers Week began Feb. 20 with a presentation centered around the innovative robot technologies that students and faculty at the University have recently been working on. The presentation, held in the Main Auditorium, was headed by Youngmoo Kim, assistant dean of engineering for media technologies and began with a display of an adult-size […]
- University will switch to quarterly billing December 4, 2013
- Fry announces new research partnership December 3, 2013
- Flyers Freeze Nov. 28: Giroux leads the charge November 28, 2013
- Swimming and diving shows promise at Frank Elm November 28, 2013
- Women’s bball comes up short at No. 8 Maryland November 28, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...