Drexel University’s Bossone Research Center transformed into a hub where students, ranging from elementary school students to doctoral students, convened April 22 to present and look at robots that can move plastic rings, shoot basketballs, dance and perform music. The second annual Philadelphia Robotics Expo was organized by Central High School’s RoboLancers club and sponsored [...]
Tag Archives | Hubo
The Expressive and Creative Interaction Technologies Center is a work area and showcase bringing together art and science to promote exploration and innovation. The Center is located on the first floor of University City’s Science Center at 3401 Market St. and opened Nov. 28. Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter and University President John A. Fry both [...]
Drexel’s annual Engineers Week began Feb. 20 with a presentation centered around the innovative robot technologies that students and faculty at the University have recently been working on. The presentation, held in the Main Auditorium, was headed by Youngmoo Kim, assistant dean of engineering for media technologies and began with a display of an adult-size [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- shy: very nicely written article - Stanley B ...
- Jenny Burton: The black box theater is a very intimate space. ...
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...
- perth electrical: Thanks for helpful suggestion. My PS3 is one of my...