A team of recent Drexel University graduates was named world champions of Microsoft’s 10th annual Imagine Cup July 10 in Sydney. Computer science students Matthew Lesnak, Keith Ayers and N. Taylor Mullen spent the past year creating their mobile application, “Math Dash,” to enter in the mobile game design category of the technology competition. “Math […]
Tag Archives | imagine cup
The winners of the U.S. title in Microsoft’s Imagine Cup competition were selected to participate in the worldwide finals in Sydney this July for their mathematics-teaching mobile application. The team, consisting of Drexel seniors Matthew Lesnak, Keith Ayers and N. Taylor Mullen, is one of 10 groups chosen as finalists in the category “Game Design: […]
Drexel students Zachary Howitt and Daniel Sullivan competed in the United States finals of the Microsoft Imagine Cup student technology competition April 8-11 in Redmond, Wash. Howitt is a senior majoring in business and engineering, and Sullivan is a freshman majoring in computer science. For the competition, the duo developed a mobile application that attempts […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...