Students in this term’s restaurant design course of the Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts & Design were given the unique opportunity to take the skill sets they have learned and apply them to design a restaurant and bar for a celebrity chef of their choice. Chris Sheffield of SLDesign in Kensington is teaching his […]
Tag Archives | karen pelzer
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...
advice basketball beer beer review blue hens CAA CAA Tournament concert Crew Delaware doug hess dragons Drexel Drexel University fashion featured features Field Hockey food freshmen Golf hip hop Lacrosse lax men's basketball Men's Lacrosse music Obama Philadelphia Review rowing soccer softball Squash style Tennis tigers towson towson university University of Delaware What's Happening in Philly whip Women's Basketball Women's Lacrosse Wrestling