This issue of The Triangle will be our last until the new year, and as such, The Editorial Board thought it would be appropriate to paint a picture of the university that Drexel students will attend in 2013. The following changes won’t be immediate, but Drexel University will be virtually unrecognizable a year from now, […]
Tag Archives | LeBow building
Drexel University has made a commitment to support a more sustainable community, including the construction of new buildings on campus. The future LeBow College of Business building, set to replace the outdated Matheson Hall, is one of the University’s many green initiatives. The 177,500 square foot building will be “the largest building project Drexel has […]
- University will switch to quarterly billing December 4, 2013
- Fry announces new research partnership December 3, 2013
- Flyers Freeze Nov. 28: Giroux leads the charge November 28, 2013
- Swimming and diving shows promise at Frank Elm November 28, 2013
- Women’s bball comes up short at No. 8 Maryland November 28, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...