Ah, the sweet smells of a brand new building —- sort of like a new car but with more paint vapors. The new Gerri C. LeBow Hall opened at the beginning of this term way ahead of schedule. With its dual-flush toilets, automatic light systems, and natural light emanating from the classrooms, it’s easy for […]
Tag Archives | LEED
Drexel University placed ninth on a list of the Top 20 College & University Green Power Users among higher education institutions within the Green Power Partnership, which was released Jan. 31 by EDC Magazine. EDC Magazine is the official magazine of the U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design program. Drexel was […]
Drexel University received LEED Gold certification from the U.S. Green Building Council for the Constantine N. Papadakis Integrated Sciences Building, according to a Sept. 20 University press release. PISB is the first building on Drexel’s campus to achieve LEED certification, a prestigious environmental award. The 150,000-square-foot structure is located at 33rd and Chestnut streets and […]
- Students create exhibit for ‘The Nutcracker’s’ 45th anniversary December 5, 2013
- University will switch to quarterly billing December 4, 2013
- Fry announces new research partnership December 3, 2013
- Flyers Freeze Nov. 28: Giroux leads the charge November 28, 2013
- Swimming and diving shows promise at Frank Elm November 28, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...