It was at the 2012 Firefly Music Festival that I first saw Michael Franti. I wasn’t familiar with his music besides his well-known song “Say Hey,” but my friend told me I had to see him. After that show, I knew why. A modern-day Bob Marley, Franti is the definition of an entertainer, advocating love, […]
Tag Archives | love
Drexel senior Leonard Borriello will search for romance on the second season of NBC’s reality dating show “Love in the Wild,” which premieres June 5. Borriello, a double major in marketing and legal studies with a minor in paralegal, took the winter term off to film the adventure dating show in the southwestern Dominican Republic. […]
Steve Ward, a Drexel alumnus (’03) and host of VH1’s “Tough Love,” spoke to students in Behrakis Grand Hall May 2 to answer their questions about relationships and dating. Ward’s advice was based around the importance of technology in today’s society, especially for college students and young adults. “Dating is evolving because technology is evolving, […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...