Drexel senior Leonard Borriello will search for romance on the second season of NBC’s reality dating show “Love in the Wild,” which premieres June 5. Borriello, a double major in marketing and legal studies with a minor in paralegal, took the winter term off to film the adventure dating show in the southwestern Dominican Republic. [...]
Tag Archives | love
Steve Ward, a Drexel alumnus (’03) and host of VH1’s “Tough Love,” spoke to students in Behrakis Grand Hall May 2 to answer their questions about relationships and dating. Ward’s advice was based around the importance of technology in today’s society, especially for college students and young adults. “Dating is evolving because technology is evolving, [...]
- OK Go rocks Spring Jam in the rain May 24, 2013
- Service honors Drexel military May 24, 2013
- W. soccer looks to take next step May 24, 2013
- EnviroWeekly | Local pizzeria has vegan options May 24, 2013
- M. soccer finalizes crucial recruiting class May 24, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- mememine69: If you love the planet you will insist that the sc...
- Vincent Gray: Considering how good things looked before the albu...
- shy: very nicely written article - Stanley B ...
- Jenny Burton: The black box theater is a very intimate space. ...
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...