Tucked discreetly in the housewares department in Macy’s Center City is a room that houses what has come to be called the Philadelphia Fashion Incubator, a nonprofit organization designed to support emerging Philadelphia-area designers. Elissa Bloom, a fashion industry veteran and executive director of the Incubator, helped launch the program as an incentive for emerging [...]
Tag Archives | Macy’s
After being selected from among numerous local fashion designers, Autumn Kietponglert, a Drexel University graduate, was welcomed by Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter March 1 as one of five designers to enter Macy’s Philadelphia Fashion Incubator. The Philadelphia Fashion Incubator, based on a similar program launched in Chicago that also partnered with Macy’s, is an initiative [...]
- Univ. ends students’ housing contracts June 7, 2013
- Scholarship app simplifies search June 7, 2013
- Dillon signs extension through 2020 June 7, 2013
- Drexel rowing earns 19th place at IRA Regatta June 7, 2013
- Peace is still an option June 7, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Victoria Silvestti: Car accidents are happening frequently these days ...
- David Miller: I Love opera and classical music. What a shining r...
- Gout in ankle: It’s commendable when the servers have an in...
- Jam: Fucking ridiculous post. ...
- technology: Other notable tracks from the project include &ldq...