The bow tie dates back to the 17th century during the Prussian wars, when Croatian mercenaries used scarves to hold the openings of their shirts together. In the 18th and 19th centuries, the French upper classes used bow ties as a sign of the aristocracy and a fashion-forward royal court. Now, after a slight decline […]
Tag Archives | menswear
Thirty-two senior and graduate students from the fashion design program showed off their own collections June 2 during two runway shows at the annual fashion show, which was put on by the fashion and design & merchandising programs at Drexel University’s Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts & Design. The two shows, which were held at the […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...