With the conclusion of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Feb. 14 and the recent migration of fashion experts from New York to London Fashion Week, it is safe to say that the Big Apple is slowly gaining back some normalcy. Much like the holidays, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week arrives abruptly, spins New York on its back and disappears [...]
Tag Archives | Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
For as long as I can remember, fashion has always been part of my life. There was never an ounce of doubt or question as to what I would like to study in college, and Drexel sat at the top of my list because of its unique design and merchandising program. Currently a sophomore in [...]
Abstract prints might not be what you typically think about wearing when the holidays come around. Many people resort to wearing earthy tones or basic black in the winter. Why stick to the cold-weather palate of drab, dark colors? Former Drexel student turned fashion designer Marina Makaron is fresh off the runway of Mercedes-Benz Fashion [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...
- perth electrical: Thanks for helpful suggestion. My PS3 is one of my...
- Bridget Gawinowicz: I think what you're missing is that allies AL...
- L. McGill: Perfectly said by someone who has probably not had...