For Mexican food lovers, Tequilas restaurant is the ideal place to dine. Bright, colorful Mexican artwork depicting peasants and a newlywed couple painted as corpses greet you upon entering the Victorian mansion. In Mexico, el Dia de Los Muertos, the Day of the Dead, is celebrated in November to remember and honor the deceased. Much [...]
Tag Archives | Mexican
Call me Alejandra, because Las Cazuelas has transported me from its location on the border of Northern Liberties and Olde Kensington to Puebla, Mexico, the hometown of chef Alfredo Aguilar. Although the small Mexican restaurant is inconspicuous in appearance, its food is anything but modest. The menu does not offer a considerable variety of choices [...]
- Univ. ends students’ housing contracts June 7, 2013
- Scholarship app simplifies search June 7, 2013
- Dillon signs extension through 2020 June 7, 2013
- Drexel rowing earns 19th place at IRA Regatta June 7, 2013
- Peace is still an option June 7, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Victoria Silvestti: Car accidents are happening frequently these days ...
- David Miller: I Love opera and classical music. What a shining r...
- Gout in ankle: It’s commendable when the servers have an in...
- Jam: Fucking ridiculous post. ...
- technology: Other notable tracks from the project include &ldq...