A team of recent Drexel University graduates was named world champions of Microsoft’s 10th annual Imagine Cup July 10 in Sydney. Computer science students Matthew Lesnak, Keith Ayers and N. Taylor Mullen spent the past year creating their mobile application, “Math Dash,” to enter in the mobile game design category of the technology competition. “Math [...]
Tag Archives | microsoft
The winners of the U.S. title in Microsoft’s Imagine Cup competition were selected to participate in the worldwide finals in Sydney this July for their mathematics-teaching mobile application. The team, consisting of Drexel seniors Matthew Lesnak, Keith Ayers and N. Taylor Mullen, is one of 10 groups chosen as finalists in the category “Game Design: [...]
Since the days of the ever-helpful Clippy, Drexel students have been provided with the latest version of Microsoft Office software, on the house. However, Drexel’s Department of Information Resources and Technology recently announced that they would be pulling the plug on the program, know as the “Microsoft Campus Agreement for Students”, with students being legally [...]
Last week in Randell Hall Drexel’s game design program hosted Jeremy Lee, a senior producer at Microsoft Game Studios. The theme of this seminar was game production, and Lee was well suited as a speaker due to his vast history with both game production and development. His multifaceted outlook on game production offered various insights [...]
Drexel students Zachary Howitt and Daniel Sullivan competed in the United States finals of the Microsoft Imagine Cup student technology competition April 8-11 in Redmond, Wash. Howitt is a senior majoring in business and engineering, and Sullivan is a freshman majoring in computer science. For the competition, the duo developed a mobile application that attempts [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- shy: very nicely written article - Stanley B ...
- Jenny Burton: The black box theater is a very intimate space. ...
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...
- perth electrical: Thanks for helpful suggestion. My PS3 is one of my...