Rapper Childish Gambino, the stage name of comedian and actor Donald Glover, performed Nov. 1 at Midnight Madness to kick off the 2013-14 Drexel men’s and women’s basketball seasons. Midnight Madness was produced by the DAC Pack and held in the Daskalakis Athletic Center with supporting acts OverDoz and Twin Syndrome. Doors opened at 8 […]
Tag Archives | Midnight Madness
The DAC Pack confirmed that this year’s Midnight Madness, an annual celebration kicking off the basketball season, will feature a performance by artist Childish Gambino Nov. 1 in the Daskalakis Athletic Center. Those who are not familiar with the American rapper known as Childish Gambino may be more familiar with the artist by his actual […]
Collaboratively written by Ian Crumm and Devon Harman Hip hop artist and rapper Dev, along with opening acts DJ Sliink and Dirty South Joe, performed Nov. 3 at the Daskalakis Athletic Center to rally students for the upcoming basketball season at Midnight Madness. The DAC Pack led the production of Midnight Madness. DJ Sliink and […]
The DAC Pack, Drexel’s official student section, announced Oct. 9 that Dev will headline at this year’s Midnight Madness. The event, which is the official kickoff to the basketball season, will be held Nov. 3 in the Daskalakis Athletic Center. Dev officially agreed to perform at Midnight Madness Oct. 5, and the DAC Pack made […]
Drexel University’s DAC Pack hosted the annual Midnight Madness event Nov. 5, featuring a performance by Chiddy Bang to celebrate the beginning of the basketball season for the men and women’s teams. Over 2,100 people, mostly students, attended the event, which marked the first of three campuswide concerts that will be held this year by […]
The student-run Drexel Student Activity Fee Allocation Committee is supporting the implementation of three campuswide concerts this year with the creation of The Dragon Concert Series Committee. The new committee will continue the existing concert traditions of Homecoming and Spring Jam, as well as add a new concert to the DAC Pack’s Midnight Madness event, […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...