I don’t recall anyone ever taking a poll of the faculty and staff who work in the MacAlister-Creese complex or the students who use it daily about whether they wanted the building to be permanently embalmed behind an academic version of the Twin Towers. I’ve taken my own private one, though, and have yet to [...]
Tag Archives | money
Bloomberg.com, which describes itself as “a premier site for business and financial market news,” published a story April 24 with the ominous title “Colleges Confuse Students with Letters Offering Aid That’s Debt.” And as soon as you read the first paragraph, you realize it’s partially about Drexel. Zach Romano, a high school senior, is mentioned [...]
Dear Editor, Dragon Dollars, Dining Dollars and meal swipes are all terms that average students at Drexel are familiar with. Rationing meals and dining dollars is the hassle of a freshman student attempting to eat three square meals a day. Between spending Dining Dollars at Northside Dining Terrace on groceries and using them on [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- shy: very nicely written article - Stanley B ...
- Jenny Burton: The black box theater is a very intimate space. ...
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...
- perth electrical: Thanks for helpful suggestion. My PS3 is one of my...