When it comes to Italian food, you have to be adventurous. All too often I find myself attending group events where the organizers invariably make the decision to order the same dreary thing every single time: a tall stack of plain pizzas and another of, hold on to your seats ladies and gentlemen, pepperoni. Fine, […]
Tag Archives | most expensive item on the menu
It’s pretty easy to identify a pub or tavern by its atmosphere, and New Deck Tavern is no exception. Upon entering I was immediately greeted by the pervasive scent of burgers and fries from the grill, classic rock blaring from behind the bar, and the traditional cart of shelled peanuts beside the front door. For […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...