Former NASA astronaut and Drexel University alumnus Jim P. Bagian visited Philadelphia Nov. 19 to lecture at Drexel’s College of Medicine. Bagian, who graduated from Drexel as a mechanical engineer but obtained a doctor of medicine degree from Thomas Jefferson University, spoke on the medical aspects of spaceflight. His presence was part of the Henry […]
Tag Archives | NASA
Drexel prides itself for many things: its impressive new buildings; the co-op system; and most importantly its innovative students, faculty and staff. Drexel students are thinking and creating every day with renowned scholars and researchers to make groundbreaking discoveries and place our school in the races against other well-respected technology schools. Drexel’s relatively new “Thinking […]
Daniel Diazdelcastillo, a freshman at Drexel University, still has over a year until the start of his first co-op, but his chances of interning at NASA are already great. A materials science and engineering major, Diazdelcastillo, 18, spent six weeks this past summer as an intern at NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md. […]
Astronauts and Drexel alumni Chris Ferguson (’84) and Paul Richards (’87) participated in a panel discussion and were honored at a gala Oct. 26 at the University, during which they reflected on their careers, the end of the space shuttle program and what the future holds for NASA. Both studied mechanical engineering at Drexel in […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...