Drexel prides itself for many things: its impressive new buildings; the co-op system; and most importantly its innovative students, faculty and staff. Drexel students are thinking and creating every day with renowned scholars and researchers to make groundbreaking discoveries and place our school in the races against other well-respected technology schools. Drexel’s relatively new “Thinking [...]
Tag Archives | NASA
Daniel Diazdelcastillo, a freshman at Drexel University, still has over a year until the start of his first co-op, but his chances of interning at NASA are already great. A materials science and engineering major, Diazdelcastillo, 18, spent six weeks this past summer as an intern at NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md. [...]
Astronauts and Drexel alumni Chris Ferguson (’84) and Paul Richards (’87) participated in a panel discussion and were honored at a gala Oct. 26 at the University, during which they reflected on their careers, the end of the space shuttle program and what the future holds for NASA. Both studied mechanical engineering at Drexel in [...]
- Univ. ends students’ housing contracts June 7, 2013
- Scholarship app simplifies search June 7, 2013
- Dillon signs extension through 2020 June 7, 2013
- Drexel rowing earns 19th place at IRA Regatta June 7, 2013
- Peace is still an option June 7, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Victoria Silvestti: Car accidents are happening frequently these days ...
- David Miller: I Love opera and classical music. What a shining r...
- Gout in ankle: It’s commendable when the servers have an in...
- Jam: Fucking ridiculous post. ...
- technology: Other notable tracks from the project include &ldq...