This issue of The Triangle will be our last until the new year, and as such, The Editorial Board thought it would be appropriate to paint a picture of the university that Drexel students will attend in 2013. The following changes won’t be immediate, but Drexel University will be virtually unrecognizable a year from now, [...]
Tag Archives | Nesbitt
The Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts and Design signed a $1 million agreement with knitting machine producer Shima Seiki USA in February in order to build a lab emphasizing the research and development of smart textiles, as announced Feb. 27 in a Drexel press release.Genevieve Dion, CoMAD’s fashion design program director, headed the agreement [...]
After receiving a complaint from two Drexel Public Safety security officers, an unidentified Public Safety supervisor removed a 50-year-old Polish poster from an exhibition on the second floor of Nesbitt Hall, damaging the work in the process, April 12. The poster, which depicted an African American male with a noose around his neck and a [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Vincent Gray: Considering how good things looked before the albu...
- shy: very nicely written article - Stanley B ...
- Jenny Burton: The black box theater is a very intimate space. ...
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...