This issue of The Triangle will be our last until the new year, and as such, The Editorial Board thought it would be appropriate to paint a picture of the university that Drexel students will attend in 2013. The following changes won’t be immediate, but Drexel University will be virtually unrecognizable a year from now, […]
Tag Archives | Nesbitt
The Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts and Design signed a $1 million agreement with knitting machine producer Shima Seiki USA in February in order to build a lab emphasizing the research and development of smart textiles, as announced Feb. 27 in a Drexel press release.Genevieve Dion, CoMAD’s fashion design program director, headed the agreement […]
After receiving a complaint from two Drexel Public Safety security officers, an unidentified Public Safety supervisor removed a 50-year-old Polish poster from an exhibition on the second floor of Nesbitt Hall, damaging the work in the process, April 12. The poster, which depicted an African American male with a noose around his neck and a […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...