The popular South Philly spot Circles contemporary Asian restaurant opened its second location in Northern Liberties in June. The fusion restaurant’s menu is filled with generous portions of high quality Asian cuisine at inexpensive prices. Eager foodies north of Market Street have been salivating for months over Circles’ new location in Northern Liberties with dreams […]
Tag Archives | Northern Liberties restaurants
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...
advice basketball beer beer review blue hens CAA CAA Tournament concert Crew Delaware doug hess dragons Drexel Drexel University fashion featured features Field Hockey food freshmen Golf hip hop Lacrosse lax men's basketball Men's Lacrosse music Obama Philadelphia Review rowing soccer softball Squash style Tennis tigers towson towson university University of Delaware What's Happening in Philly whip Women's Basketball Women's Lacrosse Wrestling