With summer quickly approaching, look no further than Arcadia Boutique for a fresh, one-of-a-kind shopping experience to update your wardrobe. Based in Northern Liberties, the boutique sells a beautiful and unique assortment of clothing and accessories created by independent designers and name brands alike, as well as an uncommon array of vintage and recycled clothing [...]
Tag Archives | Northern Liberties
Standard Tap is a new breed of neighborhood tavern. It fulfills the basic standards — homey food, an unbelievably extensive selection of draft beers, the dull roar of happy patrons, and dim lighting. That being said, it is anything but basic. The foundational characteristics are certainly there, but Standard Tap then goes above and beyond. [...]
Call me Alejandra, because Las Cazuelas has transported me from its location on the border of Northern Liberties and Olde Kensington to Puebla, Mexico, the hometown of chef Alfredo Aguilar. Although the small Mexican restaurant is inconspicuous in appearance, its food is anything but modest. The menu does not offer a considerable variety of choices [...]
The popular South Philly spot Circles contemporary Asian restaurant opened its second location in Northern Liberties in June. The fusion restaurant’s menu is filled with generous portions of high quality Asian cuisine at inexpensive prices. Eager foodies north of Market Street have been salivating for months over Circles’ new location in Northern Liberties with dreams [...]
As Philly’s local alternative rock station, Radio 104.5 offers a melodic fusion of the genres. It mixes hits by rock icons like Stone Temple Pilots, Pearl Jam and Foo Fighters with singles from more recent indie bands such as Of Monsters and Men, Foster the People, and Gotye. Indeed, the DJs — Wendy, Stephen, Johnny [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Vincent Gray: Considering how good things looked before the albu...
- shy: very nicely written article - Stanley B ...
- Jenny Burton: The black box theater is a very intimate space. ...
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...