Engineers in the Laboratory for Biological Systems Analysis at Drexel University will be able to continue their research on robotic fish thanks to a $1.1 million grant from the Office of Naval Research, as announced March 8 in a Drexel press release. The funding, which will be dispersed over the next three years, could help [...]
Tag Archives | Office of Naval Research
Drexel University hosted the first annual National SeaPerch Challenge, which challenged competitors to build aquatic robots to compete in a variety of events, in the Daskalakis Athletic Center May 23-25. The robot, or SeaPerch, is made out of polyvinyl chloride pipe, basic motor and steering components. It was developed by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Vincent Gray: Considering how good things looked before the albu...
- shy: very nicely written article - Stanley B ...
- Jenny Burton: The black box theater is a very intimate space. ...
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...