Engineers in the Laboratory for Biological Systems Analysis at Drexel University will be able to continue their research on robotic fish thanks to a $1.1 million grant from the Office of Naval Research, as announced March 8 in a Drexel press release. The funding, which will be dispersed over the next three years, could help […]
Tag Archives | Office of Naval Research
Drexel University hosted the first annual National SeaPerch Challenge, which challenged competitors to build aquatic robots to compete in a variety of events, in the Daskalakis Athletic Center May 23-25. The robot, or SeaPerch, is made out of polyvinyl chloride pipe, basic motor and steering components. It was developed by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...