Philadelphia Magazine’s Thinkfest This two‐day event will spotlight the boldest thinkers in our region. Take a look at Philadelphia’s bright future, and meet the thought leaders making it all happen. Shift your perspective. A VIP Reception will be held Friday, Nov. 30, featuring cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and a candid conversation with Stephen Starr. Tickets are […]
Tag Archives | Philadelphia Magazine
Drexel’s Convenient Care Center in Center City has been named the “Best of Philly 2012 Medi-Clinic” in Philadelphia Magazine’s August 2012 issue. The clinic, located in the lower level of The Shops at Liberty Place on 16th Street between Market and Chestnut streets, provides nonemergency medical attention for working professionals, residents, or tourists 18 years […]
More than 25 Drexel students will volunteer at the annual Philly Cooks competition, which will be held on campus Feb. 22 for the first time in the event’s 12-year history. Over 600 tickets have been sold so far for the event, which will take place at the 33rd Street Armory and benefit the Philadelphia Ronald […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...