Drexel University received LEED Gold certification from the U.S. Green Building Council for the Constantine N. Papadakis Integrated Sciences Building, according to a Sept. 20 University press release. PISB is the first building on Drexel’s campus to achieve LEED certification, a prestigious environmental award. The 150,000-square-foot structure is located at 33rd and Chestnut streets and […]
Tag Archives | PISB
The Office of the University Registrar released Drexel’s 2011-12 term master schedule July 5 after months of preparation to work around the loss of classrooms caused by the closing of Matheson Hall. The reduction in classroom space resulted in the fall term schedule having more 8 a.m. class sections and online hybrid class sections than […]
After a long hiatus, the pathway leading through the Korman Quad will be opened up to Drexel students for use before the beginning of the fall term. The path, which leads through the quad opening onto Chestnut Street, was originally closed off in 2008 due to the beginning of construction on the new Papadakis Integrated […]
- University will switch to quarterly billing December 4, 2013
- Fry announces new research partnership December 3, 2013
- Flyers Freeze Nov. 28: Giroux leads the charge November 28, 2013
- Swimming and diving shows promise at Frank Elm November 28, 2013
- Women’s bball comes up short at No. 8 Maryland November 28, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...