Naan flatbread pizza with ricotta cheese, sun-dried tomato chicken sausage, pesto and spinach Ingredients: 1 Trader Joe’s frozen tandoori garlic naan ¼ cup cooked spinach ½ cup cooked and cut sun-dried tomato chicken sausage 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese 1 tablespoon pesto 4 cherry tomatoes Instructions: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spread out the cheese […]
Tag Archives | Pizza
Village Pizza is under new ownership, and these guys are looking to make a strong impact on the local food scene. The same people who brought Jimmy John’s sandwich shop to University City have purchased the longtime pizza shop located on the 3200 block of Powelton Avenue in order to bring the students of Drexel […]
Dining options on Drexel’s campus will expand to make room for Zavino, a pizzeria and wine bar that will open in Chestnut Square. Zavino is one of several restaurants that will be located in the new University-affiliated housing and retail space and begin operations this fall. Zavino, currently situated in Midtown Village on 13th and […]
When it comes to Italian food, you have to be adventurous. All too often I find myself attending group events where the organizers invariably make the decision to order the same dreary thing every single time: a tall stack of plain pizzas and another of, hold on to your seats ladies and gentlemen, pepperoni. Fine, […]
Up for review this week is another of my Center City favorites. Since moving into the area I have found some great Italian food, and Pietro’s Coal Oven Pizzeria is just one example. On every other block in Center City is another pizza shop or Italian restaurant for me to try, and of the many […]
Americans love pizza, especially those living in Philadelphia and New Jersey. More than Italians? I don’t know. However, so many of us are not as particular as we should be when it comes to the thousands of unique varieties, styles and ingredients. The possibilities are overwhelming; seemingly endless combinations yield different flavors and tastes to […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...