Drexel University and Thomson Reuters, a leading technology information company, entered into a partnership earlier in the year to create faculty profiles for University professors and researchers in order to increase the efficiency of University researchers. The first round of faculty profiles are being created now, and the first pilot profiles are scheduled to be [...]
Tag Archives | professors
Dear Editor, The Feb. 3 edition of The Triangle contained two articles, one lamenting the decline in term-paper assignments and the consequent deficit in student intellectual skills, and the other noting the rise in Internet-abetted plagiarism. May I submit that these two issues are not unrelated? I have come to look first in the [...]
Three Philadelphia professors, including Ralph Walkling and Jie Cai from Drexel University, won an award Nov. 16 for their research about the impact of social ties on financial investments. Walkling, the Stratakis Chair in Corporate Governance and Accountability, and Cai, professor of finance, worked with Lehigh University’s Ke Yang to investigate the social networks between [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- shy: very nicely written article - Stanley B ...
- Jenny Burton: The black box theater is a very intimate space. ...
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...
- perth electrical: Thanks for helpful suggestion. My PS3 is one of my...