Drexel University and Thomson Reuters, a leading technology information company, entered into a partnership earlier in the year to create faculty profiles for University professors and researchers in order to increase the efficiency of University researchers. The first round of faculty profiles are being created now, and the first pilot profiles are scheduled to be […]
Tag Archives | professors
Dear Editor, The Feb. 3 edition of The Triangle contained two articles, one lamenting the decline in term-paper assignments and the consequent deficit in student intellectual skills, and the other noting the rise in Internet-abetted plagiarism. May I submit that these two issues are not unrelated? I have come to look first in the […]
Three Philadelphia professors, including Ralph Walkling and Jie Cai from Drexel University, won an award Nov. 16 for their research about the impact of social ties on financial investments. Walkling, the Stratakis Chair in Corporate Governance and Accountability, and Cai, professor of finance, worked with Lehigh University’s Ke Yang to investigate the social networks between […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...