The Office of the Provost notified the Drexel community Jan. 31 that the University is re-examining the Drexel academic calendar and considering the possibility of switching to a semester system. In the past few years, a number of universities have made the switch from quarters to semesters, and over 90 percent of the country’s higher-education […]
Tag Archives | provost
The Office of the Provost announced academic policy changes in effect for the winter 2013 term in an email sent Jan. 4 to all students. Registration time tickets for spring term will once again be assigned in order of seniority after one term of allowing freshmen to register before most upperclassmen. The registrar’s office had […]
The Philadelphia Orchestra is known for having many firsts. In 1997, it became the first major orchestra to give a live cybercast of a concert on the Internet. Nine years later, it was the first to offer downloads of music from its own website without a distributor and it became the first major U.S. orchestra […]
- University will switch to quarterly billing December 4, 2013
- Fry announces new research partnership December 3, 2013
- Flyers Freeze Nov. 28: Giroux leads the charge November 28, 2013
- Swimming and diving shows promise at Frank Elm November 28, 2013
- Women’s bball comes up short at No. 8 Maryland November 28, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...