The Office of the Provost notified the Drexel community Jan. 31 that the University is re-examining the Drexel academic calendar and considering the possibility of switching to a semester system. In the past few years, a number of universities have made the switch from quarters to semesters, and over 90 percent of the country’s higher-education [...]
Tag Archives | provost
The Office of the Provost announced academic policy changes in effect for the winter 2013 term in an email sent Jan. 4 to all students. Registration time tickets for spring term will once again be assigned in order of seniority after one term of allowing freshmen to register before most upperclassmen. The registrar’s office had [...]
The Philadelphia Orchestra is known for having many firsts. In 1997, it became the first major orchestra to give a live cybercast of a concert on the Internet. Nine years later, it was the first to offer downloads of music from its own website without a distributor and it became the first major U.S. orchestra [...]
- Univ. ends students’ housing contracts June 7, 2013
- Scholarship app simplifies search June 7, 2013
- Dillon signs extension through 2020 June 7, 2013
- Drexel rowing earns 19th place at IRA Regatta June 7, 2013
- Peace is still an option June 7, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Victoria Silvestti: Car accidents are happening frequently these days ...
- David Miller: I Love opera and classical music. What a shining r...
- Gout in ankle: It’s commendable when the servers have an in...
- Jam: Fucking ridiculous post. ...
- technology: Other notable tracks from the project include &ldq...