We typically anticipate summer for the warm weather, weekends at the beach, and if we had attended a semester school, some real time off from classes. However, this summer in particular, there are a number of highly anticipated hip-hop and R&B album releases to await. Starting June 18, hip-hop is prepared to take over the […]
Tag Archives | Pusha T
It all started in 2002 when Clipse flew into the hip-hop scene with its debut album “Lord Willin’,” produced entirely by The Neptunes. Two brothers, Pusha T and Malice, teamed up and became one of the most highly regarded rap duos of all time. Their three albums are critically acclaimed and created a lane for […]
Ladies and gentlemen, it is that time of year again when I tell you what albums, mixtapes and songs you should have rocked with in 2012. I fill you in on what upset me the most this past year and what to look forward to if the Mayans were wrong and 2013 actually happens. Here […]
On Oct. 19, 2011, Kanye West tweeted the following: “GOODMUSIC. THE ALBUM. SPRING2012.” From that point on, expectations have been through the roof for what West and his signees were up to. The hype truly began to build this past April when West released “Cold,” featuring DJ Khaled and “Mercy,” which features Big Sean, Pusha […]
Rick Ross will be releasing his fifth studio album “God Forgives, I Don’t” in the spring 2012. After an amazing year of music, it’s finally time to move on and take a look at what’s next in the world of hip-hop. Hopefully 2012 will bring us as many hits, exciting collaborations and breakthrough albums as […]
2011 was another great year for hip-hop. We had superstar collaborations, incredible debut and sophomore albums and exciting new artists emerging onto the scene. Take a look at my favorite albums, mixtapes and songs of the year. Top albums: 1. Jay-Z and Kanye West – “Watch The Throne” It’s hard to compete with either […]
A lot has changed over the past two years for rapper Wale. After releasing his debut album, “Attention Deficit,” on Allido Records through Interscope in fall 2009. Wale left the label a year and a half later to sign with Rick Ross’ Maybach Music Group and Warner Bros. Now, he’s gearing up to release his […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...