Standard Tap is a new breed of neighborhood tavern. It fulfills the basic standards — homey food, an unbelievably extensive selection of draft beers, the dull roar of happy patrons, and dim lighting. That being said, it is anything but basic. The foundational characteristics are certainly there, but Standard Tap then goes above and beyond. […]
Tag Archives | restaurant reviews
The art of enjoying food is governed by many rules. Truly, it is these rules that separate my craft from that of simple ingestion. Now, I must apologize to all of my readers, for I fear that I may have violated one of these most important tenets in my quest to bring you even closer […]
Chinese food has, ironically enough, become a staple for Americans everywhere. However, the food has become an unrecognizable shadow of its true self — everything is fried, sauces are thick and bland, and the food imparts feelings of lethargy and self-hatred when consumed in large quantities. Han Dynasty, which recently opened a location on 38th […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...