Standard Tap is a new breed of neighborhood tavern. It fulfills the basic standards — homey food, an unbelievably extensive selection of draft beers, the dull roar of happy patrons, and dim lighting. That being said, it is anything but basic. The foundational characteristics are certainly there, but Standard Tap then goes above and beyond. [...]
Tag Archives | restaurant reviews
The art of enjoying food is governed by many rules. Truly, it is these rules that separate my craft from that of simple ingestion. Now, I must apologize to all of my readers, for I fear that I may have violated one of these most important tenets in my quest to bring you even closer [...]
Chinese food has, ironically enough, become a staple for Americans everywhere. However, the food has become an unrecognizable shadow of its true self — everything is fried, sauces are thick and bland, and the food imparts feelings of lethargy and self-hatred when consumed in large quantities. Han Dynasty, which recently opened a location on 38th [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...
- perth electrical: Thanks for helpful suggestion. My PS3 is one of my...
- Bridget Gawinowicz: I think what you're missing is that allies AL...
- L. McGill: Perfectly said by someone who has probably not had...