With the conclusion of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Feb. 14 and the recent migration of fashion experts from New York to London Fashion Week, it is safe to say that the Big Apple is slowly gaining back some normalcy. Much like the holidays, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week arrives abruptly, spins New York on its back and disappears […]
Tag Archives | Runway
Hair and makeup expert turned fashion designer Erin Barr established herself in the beauty industry after graduating from the Aveda Institute in Minneapolis. Barr garnered an address book full of celebrity clients and worked on editorial shoots in New York City as a hair and makeup artist. Although she gained much success, Barr longed to […]
- Students create exhibit for ‘The Nutcracker’s’ 45th anniversary December 5, 2013
- Quarterly billing: a very welcome change December 5, 2013
- University will switch to quarterly billing December 4, 2013
- Fry announces new research partnership December 3, 2013
- Flyers Freeze Nov. 28: Giroux leads the charge November 28, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...