The student-run Drexel Student Activity Fee Allocation Committee is supporting the implementation of three campuswide concerts this year with the creation of The Dragon Concert Series Committee. The new committee will continue the existing concert traditions of Homecoming and Spring Jam, as well as add a new concert to the DAC Pack’s Midnight Madness event, [...]
Tag Archives | SAFAC
Dear Editor, Due to generous funding provided by the Student Activity Fee Allocation Committee, The DAC Pack is happy to announce that three large-scale concerts will take place this upcoming school year on Drexel University’s campus! The Dragon Concert Series Committee, under the direction of Student Life, has been created to assist with planning and [...]
Last week we discussed a few of the administrative problems that students have run up against in managing their organizations’ finances. This week we start digging into what happened with Student Activity Fee allocations this year. Based on the research we’ve done so far, it would appear that SAFAC’s criteria for allocations changed somewhat significantly [...]
Following up on complaints from student organization leaders, The Triangle reached out to the Student Activity Fee Allocation Committee for comment this week. Nicholas Gomersall, outgoing vice-chair of SAFAC, responded in an email on behalf of the committee. SAFAC is a group of students responsible for allocating funds from the undergraduate Student Activity Fee to [...]
Drexel’s Student Activity Fee Allocation Committee, which has been criticized by student groups for providing poor customer service, has recently gained a new coordinator in Casey Sharkey. SAFAC’s purpose is to allocate the $150 annual student activity fee that each Drexel undergraduate is charged as part of the tuition bill. Sharkey, who has previously served [...]
Student Activity Fund allocations for the 2011-12 fiscal year were released this week, and murmurs of discontent have spread throughout the student body. Between most organizations receiving a smaller budget than last year and some clubs receiving little to no funding due to asinine reasons, it’s no wonder club leaders are in a foul mood. [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...
- perth electrical: Thanks for helpful suggestion. My PS3 is one of my...
- Bridget Gawinowicz: I think what you're missing is that allies AL...
- L. McGill: Perfectly said by someone who has probably not had...