Welcome to the Burning Question, The Triangle’s online video segment where we ask Drexel students a question that is on everyones’ mind. This week, Janette Danella asks students their thoughts on how Drexel handled the Race Hall Flood. Check back later for more burning questions. Got an idea for a burning question? Email [...]
Tag Archives | Semesters
I wrote to the Triangle two years ago in favor of a transition from a quarter system to trimesters. I’d like to think the current review of alternatives to quarters by our administration is a result of my benign influence, but I’m not quite silly enough to think that. Nevertheless I would like to address [...]
The Office of the Provost notified the Drexel community Jan. 31 that the University is re-examining the Drexel academic calendar and considering the possibility of switching to a semester system. In the past few years, a number of universities have made the switch from quarters to semesters, and over 90 percent of the country’s higher-education [...]
Welcome to the Burning Question, The Triangle’s online video segment where we ask Drexel students a question that is on everyones’ mind. This week, Janette Danella asks students their thoughts on the possibility of Drexel switching from a quarter system to a semester system. Check back later for more burning questions. Got an [...]
Roger McCain In the 1990s, there was some consideration given to shifting Drexel from the quarter system to something more similar to many of our neighbors in the eastern U.S. – semesters or trimesters. The main reason for this suggestion was the unfairness of our present system to some of our students in five-year co-op [...]
- Designer Profile: Paula Hian May 24, 2013
- Fork U May 24, 2013
- Pack This Not That May 24, 2013
- Anchor Steam Beer packs powerful lager yeast flavors May 24, 2013
- Inside Her Bag May 24, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Vincent Gray: Considering how good things looked before the albu...
- shy: very nicely written article - Stanley B ...
- Jenny Burton: The black box theater is a very intimate space. ...
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...