Several Drexel freshmen blamed the Handschumacher Dining Center for food poisoning between Jan. 29 and Jan. 30. After investigation, Sodexo has reached the conclusion that the source of the issue is most likely norovirus, which is also commonly referred to as the stomach flu or stomach virus. Students reported having symptoms such as vomiting, dry [...]
Tag Archives | Sodexo
Several Drexel students claimed to have received food poisoning at the Handschumacher Dining Center between Jan. 29 and Jan. 30. Sarah Yacoubian, a freshman computer engineering major, described the experience in an interview: “On Tuesday I believe I ate two meals at the Hans, and later in the day I got very ill and started [...]
Dear Editor, Over the past year that I have been at Drexel, it has become evident to me and other freshmen that Drexel does not provide good quality food options for its students and faculty. Looking into the food options, I realized that there are not a lot of options to choose from. As [...]
Every college student knows that food is one of the most important things to keep us happy and hitting the books with force, and with finals quickly approaching, our time is more valuable than ever. What students want is a quick and easy way to order food and have it delivered using everyone’s favorite electronic [...]
The Handschumacher Dining Center was found to be out of compliance with several provisions of the Pennsylvania Food Code during an inspection Dec. 30, 2010. The violations recorded in the report included mouse feces found in the kitchens and storage areas, fruit flies observed underneath a self-serve beverage station and lack of a dedicated sink [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- shy: very nicely written article - Stanley B ...
- Jenny Burton: The black box theater is a very intimate space. ...
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...
- perth electrical: Thanks for helpful suggestion. My PS3 is one of my...