Franklin Square is one of the more whimsical destinations in Philadelphia. Between the carousel, the prominent fountain, and the miniature golf course featuring replicas of notable Philly monuments, an establishment like Stephen Starr’s SquareBurger fits right in. Situated in a stand near the middle of Franklin Square, SquareBurger, thanks to its fanciful location and indulgent […]
Tag Archives | SquareBurger
Admit it: Few things are more adorable than seeing a flock of children toddle around in princess and Buzz Lightyear costumes, with puffy jackets and tights bundled over frilly dresses. This chilly pre-Halloween weekend saw youngsters and their families flocking to Franklin Square Park for Historic Philadelphia’s first-ever PumpkinFest. A fundraiser for the Square, it was […]
- Students create exhibit for ‘The Nutcracker’s’ 45th anniversary December 5, 2013
- University will switch to quarterly billing December 4, 2013
- Fry announces new research partnership December 3, 2013
- Flyers Freeze Nov. 28: Giroux leads the charge November 28, 2013
- Swimming and diving shows promise at Frank Elm November 28, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...