Last week, Philadelphia held its 10th year of Restaurant Week in Center City. Presented by TD Bank, Restaurant Week is when many restaurants take part in serving a three-course meal for lunch and/or dinner, priced at $20 and $35, respectively. Because of this, making reservations in advance is a must, especially when renowned restaurants participate […]
Tag Archives | Stephen Starr
Stephen Starr never fails to impress. I’ve been a huge fan of his restaurants since coming to Philly, and I become excessively excited and even proud every time I visit one of his places. This is partly because the costs of said visits make them infrequent; his restaurants are not outrageously expensive and unaffordable, but […]
Franklin Square is one of the more whimsical destinations in Philadelphia. Between the carousel, the prominent fountain, and the miniature golf course featuring replicas of notable Philly monuments, an establishment like Stephen Starr’s SquareBurger fits right in. Situated in a stand near the middle of Franklin Square, SquareBurger, thanks to its fanciful location and indulgent […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...