Peter Rampulla Finance and entrepreneurship, Pre-Junior Q: Who inspires your style? A: I’m a very big Thom Browne fan, and if anything else, I really like Yves Saint Laurent, but when he mainly worked for Christian Dior, not his own line in particular. And I like a lot of Jil Sander’s stuff. Q: What do you [...]
Tag Archives | Street Style
Lucy Stone | Music industry, junior Wearing: an American Apparel shirt, H&M jacket, Cheap Monday pants, Dolce Vita shoes, Doc Martens bag and vintage sunglasses Q: How would you describe your style? A: I like classic, very simple clothing. If I do wear anything weird or extravagant, it’s usually only a small portion. That way it’s [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...
- perth electrical: Thanks for helpful suggestion. My PS3 is one of my...
- Bridget Gawinowicz: I think what you're missing is that allies AL...
- L. McGill: Perfectly said by someone who has probably not had...