Victoria Sibalich Design & merchandising, junior Wearing: Forever 21 dress, Jellypop sandals from DSW, and PINK by Victoria’s Secret bag Q: Who or what most inspires your personal style? A: I draw most of my style inspiration from the trends around me. I wish I could just say one designer or specific person, but really […]
Tag Archives | Street Style
Peter Rampulla Finance and entrepreneurship, Pre-Junior Q: Who inspires your style? A: I’m a very big Thom Browne fan, and if anything else, I really like Yves Saint Laurent, but when he mainly worked for Christian Dior, not his own line in particular. And I like a lot of Jil Sander’s stuff. Q: What do you […]
Lucy Stone | Music industry, junior Wearing: an American Apparel shirt, H&M jacket, Cheap Monday pants, Dolce Vita shoes, Doc Martens bag and vintage sunglasses Q: How would you describe your style? A: I like classic, very simple clothing. If I do wear anything weird or extravagant, it’s usually only a small portion. That way it’s […]
- University will switch to quarterly billing December 4, 2013
- Fry announces new research partnership December 3, 2013
- Flyers Freeze Nov. 28: Giroux leads the charge November 28, 2013
- Swimming and diving shows promise at Frank Elm November 28, 2013
- Women’s bball comes up short at No. 8 Maryland November 28, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...