With fashion capitals ranging from London to Sao Paulo, Brazil, it is clear that American fashion is influenced by styles from around the world. Even just from walking around on campus, one can find a unique mix of fashion inspired by global trends. Representing over 100 different countries, many Drexel students use style to reflect [...]
Tag Archives | style
For as long as I can remember, fashion has always been part of my life. There was never an ounce of doubt or question as to what I would like to study in college, and Drexel sat at the top of my list because of its unique design and merchandising program. Currently a sophomore in [...]
Peter Rampulla Finance and entrepreneurship, Pre-Junior Q: Who inspires your style? A: I’m a very big Thom Browne fan, and if anything else, I really like Yves Saint Laurent, but when he mainly worked for Christian Dior, not his own line in particular. And I like a lot of Jil Sander’s stuff. Q: What do you [...]
The bow tie dates back to the 17th century during the Prussian wars, when Croatian mercenaries used scarves to hold the openings of their shirts together. In the 18th and 19th centuries, the French upper classes used bow ties as a sign of the aristocracy and a fashion-forward royal court. Now, after a slight decline [...]
The senior fashion design students will send their beloved senior collections down the runway June 4. The fashion show will take place at the Urban Outfitters Venue in the naval yard. Participants have slaved for months over their senior collection; during this time period, both lack of sleep and immense creativity influenced what these designers [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...
- perth electrical: Thanks for helpful suggestion. My PS3 is one of my...
- Bridget Gawinowicz: I think what you're missing is that allies AL...
- L. McGill: Perfectly said by someone who has probably not had...