The Drexel community can look forward to two newly announced additions to Chestnut Square later this year. The additions of Joe Coffee, a New York City-based coffee shop, and a yet-to-be named Japanese restaurant that will be opened by the owner and operator of Zama’s sushi, were announced Feb. 6. “The expansion of the dining [...]
Tag Archives | sushi
Summer may have come to an end, but there is much to look forward to in the fall, especially at Drexel. The new Market 16 & Noodle Bar opened up Sept. 24, providing us Dragons with yet another dining option. Stacked with all the essential groceries, fresh produce, and a noodle and sushi bar, this [...]
As I was making my way to Fresh Grocer (some food critics, myself included, possess the ability not only to assess a culinary masterpiece but also to prepare one), I came across Mizu Sushi Bar. Though inconspicuous when compared to its more flamboyant neighbor, Distrito, I recalled the name from an old friend’s recommendation and [...]
For this week’s restaurant review I chose Tampopo, a phenomenal hidden gem suggested to me by another member of The Triangle staff. Tampopo is located on 21st Street between Chestnut and Sansom streets. This small Japanese sit-down is very student-friendly in terms of prices. Anyone can walk in and get a fulfilling meal with a drink [...]
- Univ. ends students’ housing contracts June 7, 2013
- Scholarship app simplifies search June 7, 2013
- Dillon signs extension through 2020 June 7, 2013
- Drexel rowing earns 19th place at IRA Regatta June 7, 2013
- Peace is still an option June 7, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Victoria Silvestti: Car accidents are happening frequently these days ...
- David Miller: I Love opera and classical music. What a shining r...
- Gout in ankle: It’s commendable when the servers have an in...
- Jam: Fucking ridiculous post. ...
- technology: Other notable tracks from the project include &ldq...