Going out for a sushi dinner on a Friday night may be an option, but some Drexel students chose to learn how to make their own Japanese signature dishes. The Honors Student Advisory Committee and the Japanese Undergraduate Student Association hosted Sushi and Onigiri Night Oct. 11 in the James E. Marks Intercultural Center. Dominick […]
Tag Archives | sushi
The Drexel community can look forward to two newly announced additions to Chestnut Square later this year. The additions of Joe Coffee, a New York City-based coffee shop, and a yet-to-be named Japanese restaurant that will be opened by the owner and operator of Zama’s sushi, were announced Feb. 6. “The expansion of the dining […]
Summer may have come to an end, but there is much to look forward to in the fall, especially at Drexel. The new Market 16 & Noodle Bar opened up Sept. 24, providing us Dragons with yet another dining option. Stacked with all the essential groceries, fresh produce, and a noodle and sushi bar, this […]
As I was making my way to Fresh Grocer (some food critics, myself included, possess the ability not only to assess a culinary masterpiece but also to prepare one), I came across Mizu Sushi Bar. Though inconspicuous when compared to its more flamboyant neighbor, Distrito, I recalled the name from an old friend’s recommendation and […]
For this week’s restaurant review I chose Tampopo, a phenomenal hidden gem suggested to me by another member of The Triangle staff. Tampopo is located on 21st Street between Chestnut and Sansom streets. This small Japanese sit-down is very student-friendly in terms of prices. Anyone can walk in and get a fulfilling meal with a drink […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...