Drexel’s Southeast Asian student organizations hosted the second annual Southeast Asian Cultural Dinner May 18. This free event was held in Behrakis Grand Hall and featured a collection of cultural foods, music and performances. Although the majority of attendees were Drexel students, some students from other colleges also attended. Joshua Robbins, president of Drexel’s International […]
Tag Archives | Thai
As a food critic, I pride myself on my experience. What I mean to say is that when I see an interesting restaurant, I inevitably find myself itching to try out its spread so that I can justify my inflated food critic ego. That’s why I’ve been so disappointed in myself every time I’ve […]
The popular South Philly spot Circles contemporary Asian restaurant opened its second location in Northern Liberties in June. The fusion restaurant’s menu is filled with generous portions of high quality Asian cuisine at inexpensive prices. Eager foodies north of Market Street have been salivating for months over Circles’ new location in Northern Liberties with dreams […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...