Ladies and gentlemen, it is that time of year again when I tell you what albums, mixtapes and songs you should have rocked with in 2012. I fill you in on what upset me the most this past year and what to look forward to if the Mayans were wrong and 2013 actually happens. Here […]
Tag Archives | The Niceguys
Just four weeks ago, I was fortunate enough to spend the day with The Niceguys in New York City as they promoted their sophomore album, “James Kelley.” Covering quite a bit of ground, we began in Brooklyn, where the group’s DJ Omar (known as DJ Candlestick) repeatedly blasted track 5 from the album “Married to […]
Six years ago the hip-hop community lost one of the greatest and most talented producers music has ever seen. James “J Dilla” Yancey passed away Feb. 10, 2006, from a blood disease called TTP. J Dilla was a hip-hop producer from Detroit who worked with the likes of Common, A Tribe Called Quest, De La […]
The Niceguys, from left to right: Yves, Free, Christolph and DJ Candlestick, are working on releasing their second album, “James Kelley” this fall. Their debut album “The Show” is on iTunes now. “The only thing promised on this tilted axis is victory for my Niceguys, death and taxes,” boasts the hard-hitting track “Die Later” by […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...