Alternative rock band Yellowcard took the stage Nov. 16 at the Electric Factory along with We Are the In Crowd and The Wonder Years in promotion of the band’s new album, “Southern Air,” which was released Aug. 14. This is the band’s eighth studio album, which was released after a short five weeks of recording [...]
Tag Archives | The Wonder Years
Despite the hodgepodge of local acts that performed May 19 at Drexel University’s Spring Jam, the performers all found common ground by bringing out the crowd’s local pride. Spring Jam featured mostly Philadelphia-based bands such as Cheers Elephant, The Wonder Years, Man Man, and LA Riots, with mashup group Super Mash Bros. headlining the event. [...]
Drexel’s Campus Activities Board held a weeklong set of activities that will culminate May 19 with the organization’s annual Spring Jam concert series, featuring Super Mash Bros. as the headliner. As with last year’s Spring Jam, the winners of the Drexel Voice and Drexel Battle of the Bands competitions, Marcus Franklin and Flint, respectively, will [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Vincent Gray: Considering how good things looked before the albu...
- shy: very nicely written article - Stanley B ...
- Jenny Burton: The black box theater is a very intimate space. ...
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...