Local band The Wonder Years released its third album, “The Greatest Generation,” May 14 via Hopeless Records. The band consists of Dan “Soupy” Campbell (lead vocals), Casey Cavaliere (guitarist), Matt Brasch (guitarist), Nick Steinborn (keyboardist and guitarist), Joshua Martin (bassist) and Michael Kennedy (drummer). Although they started out as a joke, they definitely proved themselves […]
Tag Archives | The Wonder Years
Alternative rock band Yellowcard took the stage Nov. 16 at the Electric Factory along with We Are the In Crowd and The Wonder Years in promotion of the band’s new album, “Southern Air,” which was released Aug. 14. This is the band’s eighth studio album, which was released after a short five weeks of recording […]
Despite the hodgepodge of local acts that performed May 19 at Drexel University’s Spring Jam, the performers all found common ground by bringing out the crowd’s local pride. Spring Jam featured mostly Philadelphia-based bands such as Cheers Elephant, The Wonder Years, Man Man, and LA Riots, with mashup group Super Mash Bros. headlining the event. […]
Drexel’s Campus Activities Board held a weeklong set of activities that will culminate May 19 with the organization’s annual Spring Jam concert series, featuring Super Mash Bros. as the headliner. As with last year’s Spring Jam, the winners of the Drexel Voice and Drexel Battle of the Bands competitions, Marcus Franklin and Flint, respectively, will […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...