It was another dismal week for the Drexel softball team, whose only win came April 16 against La Salle University. Overall, the Dragons went 1-5 this week, which included a sweep by Towson University. Drexel is now 12-29 on the season and has a tough matchup April 20 against Georgia State University. The Dragons played […]
Tag Archives | UPenn
Hip-hop and education are two things that rarely go hand-in-hand. A large part of that is because the majority of rappers never went to college. The other reason is that hip-hop is still not fully accepted in the mainstream and is still some distance away from getting there. However, there is hope, courtesy of hip-hop […]
One of the absolute worst things one can do to oneself is to go on a diet. Now I fully understand that being healthy is important, but to sacrifice food for that goal is abhorrent. There is a small point of merit in that by starting a diet you may expose yourself to new foods […]
In the final two men’s soccer matches of the 2011 season, Drexel defeated No. 12 James Madison University by a score of 2-0 and played to a 1-1 draw against No. 16 Old Dominion University. Even though those two results only raised the Dragons’ disappointing season record to 5-10-3, head coach Doug Hess took the […]
Drexel Police Captain Fred Carbonara arrested Torin Myer, 23, a confirmed University City robber, May 8. Myer confessed to four robberies occurring in University City over the past two weeks and was arraigned May 9. He was charged with four counts of robbery, theft, reckless endangerment of another person, aggravated assault, simple assault, terroristic threats, […]
Fresh off a strong showing at the Navy Round Robin in Annapolis, Md., the No. 29 Drexel men’s squash team returned to Philadelphia to face the No. 9 University of Pennsylvania Quakers. After wins against Georgetown Nov. 12 and Washington Nov. 13, Drexel was in for a tough matchup against Penn Nov. 30. The match […]
The lobby of Drexel’s Main Building was transformed into an illuminated oasis to celebrate the Hindu “Festival of Lights,” Diwali, Oct. 27. Students from Drexel and the University of Pennsylvania, as well as organizations from around Philadelphia, came together for an evening of culture and festivities. “Diwali Lights” was primarily sponsored by the Good Idea […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...