Thirty-two senior and graduate students from the fashion design program showed off their own collections June 2 during two runway shows at the annual fashion show, which was put on by the fashion and design & merchandising programs at Drexel University’s Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts & Design. The two shows, which were held at the […]
Tag Archives | Urban Outfitters
After winning the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce 2012 Edward Powell Award Feb. 6, the CEO of Urban Outfitters Inc. announced that he will donate $200,000 to the Laurence A. Baiada Center for Entrepreneurship. Mayor Michael Nutter presented Richard Hayne, founder, president and CEO of Urban Outfitters, the award for his work as a Philadelphia […]
Designers from Urban Outfitters visited Drexel May 18, serving as panelists in a discussion that encompassed various design departments ranging from store design to graphic design. The event, hosted by Drexel Art Organization, was open to students and took place in the Stein Auditorium in Nesbitt Hall. Approximately 75 attendees learned how designers with the […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...