After Nicki Minaj’s debut album, “Pink Friday,” went double platinum in December, expectations for her sophomore album have gone through the roof. After releasing a few singles that disappointed on the charts, Minaj pushed the release date back from February to April. Minaj released “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded” April 3, which features an equal number [...]
Tag Archives | young money
2011 was another great year for hip-hop. We had superstar collaborations, incredible debut and sophomore albums and exciting new artists emerging onto the scene. Take a look at my favorite albums, mixtapes and songs of the year. Top albums: 1. Jay-Z and Kanye West – “Watch The Throne” It’s hard to compete with either [...]
On Feb. 13, 2009, Drake’s career took off. On that day, he released his critically acclaimed mixtape, “So Far Gone,” which almost won him a Grammy for the most popular song on that album, “Best I Ever Had.” Last June, he dropped his debut album, “Thank Me Later,” which sold 447,000 copies in its first [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- shy: very nicely written article - Stanley B ...
- Jenny Burton: The black box theater is a very intimate space. ...
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...
- perth electrical: Thanks for helpful suggestion. My PS3 is one of my...