After Nicki Minaj’s debut album, “Pink Friday,” went double platinum in December, expectations for her sophomore album have gone through the roof. After releasing a few singles that disappointed on the charts, Minaj pushed the release date back from February to April. Minaj released “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded” April 3, which features an equal number […]
Tag Archives | young money
2011 was another great year for hip-hop. We had superstar collaborations, incredible debut and sophomore albums and exciting new artists emerging onto the scene. Take a look at my favorite albums, mixtapes and songs of the year. Top albums: 1. Jay-Z and Kanye West – “Watch The Throne” It’s hard to compete with either […]
On Feb. 13, 2009, Drake’s career took off. On that day, he released his critically acclaimed mixtape, “So Far Gone,” which almost won him a Grammy for the most popular song on that album, “Best I Ever Had.” Last June, he dropped his debut album, “Thank Me Later,” which sold 447,000 copies in its first […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...